One of the more common types of personal injury lawsuits, slip and fall accidents can cause serious and sometimes fatal injuries. Slip and Fall accidents typically occur when you trip on something in your path and fall down and hurt yourself. These type of accidents are known as premise liability accidents since they commonly occur on another persons property who was negligent in maintaining the premises in safe manner. These accidents may may include:
- Trip and fall accidents
- Deceptive stairways
- Defective railings
- Defective sideways
- Step and fall accidents
Causes of theses accidents often include water, ice, grease, food or other debris on a walking surface. Improperly maintained public or private property such as sidewalks, private walkways, store aisles, parking lots, potholes in a road surface as well as poorly lit areas could pose a serious risk to you of a loved one. If you or a loved one has been injured in a slip and fall accident call Anziano & Bertucio. At Anziano & Bertucio our attorneys have the knowledge and resource available to hold a careless property owner responsible.
Slip and fall accidents are no joking matter when you’re injured. Depending on the type of injury, suffered medical costs can be extensive and you may not be able to work while you recover. By engaging Anziano & Bertucio our attorneys will work to get you compensated for your injuries, medical bills and lost time and wages at work.
Here’s what you can expect from Anziano & Bertucio attorneys:
- You don’t have to deal with all the insurance companies — That stops immediately. Anziano & Bertucio will represent your interest and deal with all the insurance companies directly. You can focus on getting better and let our experienced attorneys handle the insurance issues.
- Identify and pursue all sources of compensation — It takes an experienced car accident attorney to find and pursue the sources of compensation that will help you recover both physically and financially. Sources include your insurance policy and the liability policies of the person or people who caused the accident.
- We will help get medical treatment for your injuries — If you don’t yet have a family doctor, Anziano and Bertucio will help you find a doctor that will agree to take payment from your compensation award.
- You won’t feel like your missing anything — Anziano & Bertucio’s slip and fall accident attorneys have years of experience in identifying clients losses that must be included in your claim. We will document everything from your financial losses (lost income, medical bills) to non-financial losses like pain and suffering. Many of these losses go unaccounted for due simply to inexperience with Connecticut slip and fall accident cases.
- You’ll have a “partner” at Anziano & Bertucio — An experienced, tough and persistent representative and advisor that will do what is necessary to protect your rights and seek the maximum compensation for all of your losses due to slip and fall accident.
Call us right now at 1-800-444-7969. A free consultation with an attorney at Anziano & Bertucio will allow us to review your situation and further explain the entire process to help get the medical treatment and financial restitution you need and deserve. Our personal injury attorneys serve clients throughout the state of Connecticut.