Unfortunately, motorcycle accidents are common. Worse yet motorcycle accidents are some of the most critical and deadly vehicle accidents.
If you or someone you care about have been hurt in a motorcycle accident it is important that you first seek medical treatment. Head injuries, even when wearing a helmet , often don’t show up for days or weeks after the accident. To make sure your rights are protected it is also important that you consult an attorney at Anziano & Bertucio as soon as possible.
Injuries commonly caused in motorcycle accidents include:
- Broken bones
- Brian injuries
- Trauma to the head
- Road rash
- Persistent pain
- Paraplegia / quadriplegia
Motorcycle injuries like these often cause overwhelmingly high medical bills and may also prevent you from returning to your job. Lost wages, stress and those high medical bills may prevent you from supporting your family while you recover. It is important that you consult an attorney about the options available to determine the compensation that should be pursued to help get your life back to some form of normal again.
The Accident Attorneys at Anziano & Bertucio have the extensive experience with Connecticut motorcycle accident law and cases to help you find all sources of compensation that may be owed to you. Our motorcycle accident attorneys will tirelessly pursue those sources and fight to protect your rights while getting you the maximum compensation your deserve and need to support you and your family while you recover.
Here’s what you can expect from Anziano & Bertucio attorneys:
- You don’t have to deal with all the insurance companies — “That stops immediately.” Anziano & Bertucio will represent your interest and deal with all the insurance companies directly. You can focus on getting better and let our experienced attorneys handle the insurance issues.
- Identify and pursue all sources of compensation — It takes an experienced motorcycle accident attorney to find and pursue the sources of compensation that will help you recover both physically and financially. Sources include your insurance policy, the uninsured insurance you carry and the liability policies of the person or people who caused the accident.
- We will help get medical treatment for your injuries — If you don’t yet have a family doctor, Anziano and Bertucio will help you find a doctor that will agree to take payment from your compensation award.
- You won’t feel like your missing anything — Anziano & Bertucio’s motorcycle accident attorneys have years of experience in identifying clients losses that must be included in your claim. We will document everything from your financial losses (lost income, medical bills) to non-financial losses like pain and suffering. Many of these losses go unaccounted for due simply to inexperience with the specifics of Connecticut motorcycle accident cases.
- You’ll have a “partner” at Anziano & Bertucio — An experienced, tough and persistent advocate that will do what is necessary to protect your rights and seek the maximum compensation for all of your losses due to a motorcycle accident.
Anziano & Bertucio’s motorcycle accident attorneys handle all accident cases on a CONTINGENCY BASIS. This means that you, as our client, will not be charged a fee for our services until we get compensation for you.
Call us right now at 1-800-444-7969. A free consultation with an attorney at Anziano & Bertucio will allow us to review your situation and further explain the entire process to help get the medical treatment and financial restitution you need and deserve. Our motorcycle accident attorneys serve clients throughout the State of Connecticut.