Have you or someone you care about been injured in a car accident?
Then you know it can be very stressful and unfortunately often devastating to you and your family. It can seem like your life is spiraling out of control with medical bills, absence at work, income losses, dealing with insurance companies and trouble paying your everyday bills. When you’re in a situation like an accident related personal injury, it is easy to forget or dismiss the fact that you have rights. It is helpful to be working with an attorney that protects your rights and fights by your side to help make things normal again.
Anziano and Bertucio knows that ultimately that is exactly what you want–get your life back to normal again. Our Connecticut car accident attorneys have been working to help accident victims for over 20 years. We work with our clients to get the financial compensation they require and deserve. Compensation that helps to pay the medical bills and makes up for lost wages so they can support their families until they recover.
Here’s what you can expect from Anziano & Bertucio attorneys:
- You don’t have to deal with all the insurance companies — That stops immediately. Anziano & Bertucio will represent your interest and deal with all the insurance companies directly. You can focus on getting better and let our experienced attorneys handle the insurance issues.
- Identify and pursue all sources of compensation — It takes an experienced car accident attorney to find and pursue the sources of compensation that will help you recover both physically and financially. Sources include your insurance policy, the uninsured insurance you carry and the liability policies of the person who caused the accident.
- We will help get medical treatment for your injuries — If you don’t yet have a family doctor, Anziano & Bertucio will help you find a doctor that will treat your injuries and take payment when your case resolves.
- You won’t feel like your missing anything — Anziano & Bertucio’s car accident attorneys have years of experience in identifying clients losses that must be included in your claim. We will document everything from your financial losses (lost income, medical bills) to non-financial losses like pain and suffering. Many of these losses go unaccounted for due simply to inexperience with Connecticut car accident cases.
- At Anziano & Bertucio at partner will be assigned to you personally — You will be updated regularly on the status of your case. If you call and your partner is unavailable we pledge to call you within 24 hours. An experienced, tough and persistent representative and advisor that will do what is necessary to protect your rights and seek the maximum compensation for all of your losses due to a car accident.
Call us right now at 1-800-444-7969. A free consultation with an attorney at Anziano & Bertucio will allow us to review your situation and further explain the entire process to help get the medical treatment and financial restitution you need and deserve. Our Hartford car accident attorneys serve clients throughout the state of Connecticut from our law offices in the capitol city.